Date: Wednesday, July 27th at 8am PT / 11am ET
Speakers: Nathan O’Bryan, Microsoft MVP
Doug Lane, VP of Product Marketing, Vaultive
While Office 365 adoption is growing rapidly, organizations with more complex security needs still find it difficult or impossible to migrate their data to the cloud using native Microsoft Office 365 security features alone.
Advanced security challenges like changing data privacy laws, secret government data requests, and the looming possibility of a cloud provider security breach are areas not covered natively by Microsoft’s cloud solution. Join Microsoft MVP Nathan O’Bryan and Vaultive’s VP of Product Marketing, Doug Lane, as they discuss when and how you can use third-party tools meet your organization’s security requirements and confidently migrate to Office 365.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- What security features you and do and don’t get out of the box with Office 365
- The most common security roadblocks for Office 365 adoption
- How is Microsoft responding to advanced security use cases
- What are Cloud Security Alliance best practices for securing cloud data
- How third-party tools can help you fulfill advanced requirements